Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow...

So many babies coming all around me! My best friend since fourth grade is being induced tomorrow morning...she is expecting a baby boy...little Chase Micheal! He is estimated to be 9 lbs 3 oz or more...all I could say was 'eww'! HaHa! My step sister is due September 5 (my stepdaughter's birthday...) with a little boy and my friend Jessi is due October 11 with a little girl! It's amazing...I wish my little darling was a baby again...ironically I miss those days! I miss when she would let me hold her and cuddle her whenever I wanted! Not anymore...she's little miss independent these days! 10 1/2 months and counting! I can't believe her first birthday is right around the corner! But I know that she has many more surprises up her sleeve for me and I can't wait to see them! She truly is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Well,,,don't let that little cutie fool you! And. . . be careful what you ask for -:). If she's anything like her mama - batton down the hatches! ! ! LOL!
    Love ya
    AC

    ReplyDelete